A major difference between a land based casino and a virtual casino is the bonuses. Online casinos offer player’s promotions and bonuses where they are able to increase their bankroll when they make deposits. An online casino offers match deposit bonuses and no deposit bonuses.
A deposit bonus will first need you to make a deposit with the online casino that offers a bonus. The welcome bonus is the most common deposit bonus and is offered on the first deposit that has been made by the player.
The welcome bonus is the largest of all casino bonuses and the player is able to increase their bankroll by a fair bit.
A monthly bonus is another common deposit bonus and is offered to existing players.
No deposit bonuses do not require a new player to make a deposit. Instead the casino offers players a free amount that they are able to use to try games with. A no deposit bonus will be far less than a deposit welcome bonus. A no deposit bonus can either be a small amount of money or a number of free spins that can be redeemed on a specific slot game.
A refer a friend bonus is another type of no deposit bonus as the player will not need to commit any money in order to get the bonus. Instead the player receives a lump sum of money when a friend they have referred signs up to the casino.
Deposit Bonus Pros
- A deposit bonus is quite large
- A welcome bonus can be redeemed before the player starts wagering
- All online casinos offer deposit bonuses.
Deposit Bonus Cons
- The player will need to contribute before they get a bonus.
No Deposit Bonuses Pros
- The player does not have to make a contribution in order to redeem the bonus.
- The player can test the games without investing real money.
No Deposit Bonuses Cons
- A no deposit bonus is smaller
- Not all casinos offer this bonus.